New In_Regali Compleanno

12:36




If there is one day that I like that's my birthday!
This year, strangely I was not very excited about his arrival and even the idea of ​​being authorized to do nothing all day could cheer me up. But then I started to get some wonderful gifts and I reminded why I love so much this day:
it's like Christmas, but without the eternal lunches with relatives.



Se c'è un giorno che mi piace quello è il mio compleanno!
Quest'anno stranamente non ero molto entusiasta del suo arrivo e neanche l'idea di essere autorizzata a non fare nulla per tutto il giorno riusciva a tirarmi su il morale. Poi però hanno iniziato ad arrivare dei meravigliosi regali e mi sono ricordata del perchè adori tanto questo giorno:
è come Natale, ma senza gli eterni pranzi con i parenti.






Top Zara, bag Licia Woods, shoes Jil Sander Navy.



Book S,M,L,XL, tank top Tsumori Chisato for Petit Bateau, pajama jacket Sucre. 

I can't wait to wear all these beauties!

Non vedo l'ora di poter indossare tutte queste meraviglie!

You Might Also Like

1 commenti